Clinical Ophthalmology, Refractive Surgery and Cataract Surgery
– Medical Degree from PUC (Pontiff Catholic University) in Paraná in 2000.
– Served her residency in Otorhinolaryngology at Santa Casa de Misericordia in Curitiba- PR from
2001 to 2004.
– Fellow in Otorhinolaryngology at Harvard University in Boston (USA) – Massachusetts
Eye and Ear Infirmary in 2005 and 2006.
– Residency in Ophthalmology at Sadalla Amin Ghanem Eye Hospital, Joinville – Santa Catarina from
2009 to 2013.
–Specialist in Cataract and Refractive Surgery at Sadalla Amin Ghanem Eye Hospital,
Joinville in 2014.
– Member of the Ophthalmology Brazilian Counsel (CBO).
– Member of the Brazilian Society of Contact Lenses and Cornea (SOBLEC).
– Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS).
– Member of the Medical Society (SJM) – Joinville.
– Member of the Ophthalmology Society (SCO) – Santa Catarina.